Wednesday 20 August 2008

Summer Cold

Sniff. . .

Right now I feel lousy. The Summer Cold from Hell has come to pay a visit. One minute - I was fine. A couple of minutes later and I was in full snotty flow. *Cough*

Sniffle. . .

If there was an Olympic event called the "Snot Put" I'd be a Gold Medal contender for sure!

Sniff. . .

If one more person comes past and says "You look terrible!" then I'm going to breath all over them, and see how they like it once they catch it.

Bringing my bike to work may not go down in History as one of my smarter moves, I'll have to see if I'm up to riding it back as I'm having enough trouble staying upright on my feet, never mind on two wheels.

SNORT!

I'm currently dosing myself up with a heady mix of Vitamin C, decongestant, paracetamol and other goodies to at least allow me to pass as human, rather than a grey and shaking snot factory.

More later, assuming I survive.

No comments: