Friday 22 August 2008

The Michael Phelps Diet

Michael Phelps is one hell of a swimmer - but the question I want answered is this:

HOW COME THE BASTARD DOESN'T SINK?

Seriously! Let's look at his daily menu:

Breakfast

Three fried egg sandwiches with extra cheese, onions, lettuce and tomatoes
One bowl of grits
One five egg omlette
Three pancakes with chocolate chip sprinkes
Three slices of French toast
Two cups of coffee

Lunch

1lb Pasta
Two ham and cheese sandwiches with all the trimmings
Four bottles of energy drinks

Dinner

1lb Pasta
1 Cheese and Tomato pizza
Four bottles of energy drinks

That works out at around 12,000 calories. That would be enough eggs to last me all month, never mind one day!

I'll certainly feel less guilty next time I have a kebab. "Honestly - I'm in training for the next Olympics. . ."

No comments: