Sunday 16 March 2008

Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon

There had been a few things that I was going to write about this weekend, but the dreaded "man-flu" kept me feeling sorry for myself and away from my keyboard, so here is a late weekend update of the posts that would have been.

Star Trek: Of Gods and Men - Episode 2

I was lucky enough to get an early viewing of the second episode and, I've got to say, I enjoyed it. I'm still not sure about the shaky-cam look to it as it doesn't really fit in with Star Trek, but that aside it is well worth a view. There will be a full review (with screen captures) later on this week.

Site Traffic Update

Well, far from getting banned from Google (although this site currently has a Google Page Rank of zero) I've ended up with a traffic increase, but not from T2000. In fact, I've not seen a single hit from their site. No, in a surprisingly ironic twist all my additional traffic has come from Google, to some of my earlier posts. And rather than doubling my traffic, it has nearly quadrupled it! I think there is probably a moral there somewhere.

RetroVaders Updated

In another surprising twist I've released a small update to RetroVaders. This was mainly to add a "deadzone" to the analog joystick routines, but I've also converted the sound and graphics formats to help reduce the file size of the game (for the Windows and Linux versions this has halved the file size). Download it from the usual place.

. . .

Now that I'm feeling back to normal again (or as normal as I get anyway) I'll be looking to mix things up a bit over the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Vancouver mortgage payment calculators said...

Great info! I am looking forward for more useful topic from you soon. Vancouver mortgage payment calculators