Sunday 30 September 2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes

I'm shuffling this site around a bit at the moment - dropping the "Mr Nobody" persona for DanO (or Dan to my friends). As a point of reference the original blog title was "Blog of a Nobody", sort of a take on "Diary of a Nobody". Unfortunately a lot of other people have had the same idea, and I've been lost in a sea of nobodies.

Rather than changing all the "Nobody" references I'm leaving them intact, and have dropped in this rather dull explanation. Hopefully this won't confuse my readers too much (hello to both of you) and will allow me to add some more personality to the blog.

I'll be playing around with things over the next couple of weeks / months to see what works and what doesn't - but the URL will remain the same. I'm also going to try and not go overboard on the SCO stuff. Although I do find it interesting (in much the same way that a train wreck is interesting) there are plenty of other sites such as Groklaw and Lamlaw doing a much more comprehensive job than me at reporting on it.

I'm sure that I won't be able to completely resist passing comment, but I'll try and keep it to once or twice a week at the most.

Promise.

I've also signed up to BlogRush which is supposed to increase traffic to your blog. As it's a free service I'm not really loosing anything by giving it a shot. I'll let you know the results of this later on.

No comments: