Friday 5 September 2008

Damned Hayfever

I spent most of yesterday (and the night before) suffering from the worst bout of hayfever this year. It took a while for the antihistamines to kick in, so I had 36 hours of sore eyes, runny nose, constant sneezing, and generally feeling rather iffy about things.

I certainly feel a whole lot better today, in fact I'd go as far as to say that I feel more like a human, and less like a mobile snot factory. My nose may never be the same again.

Things are moving slowly with SpankMonkeys!, which is where all by IT / Technical / Geeky articles are going to go from now on. It will take a while for it to get on the Google radar, so I'll be pimping some of the articles on here - just to try and get things going.

Of Chrome and Chromium

You may recall my annoyance at the lack of a Linux implementation of the Chrome browser - and the note on the source code page:

Note: There is no working Chromium-based browser on Linux. Although many Chromium submodules build under Linux and a few unit tests pass, all that runs is a command-line "all tests pass" executable.

Click here to read the full post

No comments: