Wednesday 21 May 2008

On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness - Episode 1

I've made no secret of the fact that I use Linux as my OS of choice on my home PC. For me it does what I need, and doesn't get in my way. The only disadvantage I've found is that there is a severe lack of games available, so when a new game supports Linux it tends to be a newsworthy event.

Today is such an event.

I'm sure you've heard of Penny-Arcade. If not then may I say welcome to our planet, and I hope the cave you were living in was pleasant. It has been no secret that they were developing a game, but what was less well known was what systems it would be released on.

Windows, MacOS, XBox Live and. . . . . . Linux.

Damn it, they are supporting us! Bless their black and jaded hearts they are supporting us!

Download the demo here and see what you think.

No comments: