Thursday 1 November 2007

Naked Pictures of Your Mother

I had a bit of a shock when I checked my email this morning. My wife had an even bigger shock. I'd received a couple of, erm, artistic snapshots of an older woman, along with a message saying how much she was looking forward to seeing me again soon.

????????

Luckily for me (and my marriage) she lives somewhere in the Netherlands, and the accompanying text was in Dutch so my my wife has seen the funny side of it. I'm not too sure if I dare reply to her to let her know that she has got the wrong address as I REALLY don't want to a) embarrass or b) encourage her.

I'm going to have to hope that she doesn't send anything racier as it could certainly put me off my cornflakes.

Really, I was lucky that this was very obviously a mistake (or at the least a scam email), because if the mail had been from someone in the UK then I could have had a very difficult time explaining it!

No comments: