Thursday 20 January 2011

Does Blogger censor items

Strange but true.

Over the past week or so I've been preparing a (short) item on the PSP homebrew scene. It's been re-written a couple of times due to the speed that the scene is changing (hopefully more later on this).

Rather than swamping the blog with PSP related entries, I've been working on a draft version of the piece, and was planning on publishing it today.

Only one small problem - the article has vanished from my account. AAAAARGH!

So between my last edit yesterday lunchtime (which was just waiting for a list of homebrew games that run on unmodified PSPs) and me logging in this morning something has happened.

So, assuming that this blog entry doesn't vanish in a cloud of electrons - coincidence or censorship? If this entry vanishes then we'll know the answer.

No comments: